Welcome to the first annual Bead Hoarder's Blog Hop reveal, where we all dig into our stash and get to work making something from some of those gorgeous things we've been hoarding away.
And I can reveal ... that I can't find the blinkin' piece that I've been working on. Someone has TIDIED UP! (Never a good thing at our place).
So instead, here is a nice calming picture of Stone Henge I half-inched from the Daily Mail website while I grumble n cuss n sulk.
Many thanks to Lori Anderson for organising this blog hop despite having a whole bunch of crappiness thrown at her. And many apologies from the cleaning fairies for putting my stuff in a 'safe' place.
Please be sure to hop over to the other participents blogs to see if the cleaning fairies have been behaving themselves elsewhere!
1. Lori Anderson, Pretty Things (our fabulous hostess)
2. Nancy Dale, NEDBeads
3. Roxanne Mendoza, Roxi Designs
4. Melissa Trudinger, beadrecipes
5. Rana Lea, Rana Lea Designs
6. Perri Jackson, Shaktipaj Designs
7. Rita Avila, Jewel School Friends
8. Linda Anderson, From the Bead Board
10. Erin Guest, Renlish