Tuesday 23 April 2013

A Nelly Moment

Had to share a particularly embarrassing moment I had today (hope my other half doesn't read this).

I was talking to a vague acquaintance about a doctor we both know. I can never remember that particular docs name (not that I'd mention it here anyway) she's a great doc but kinda lazy so I call her Dr Slacko.

Anyhoos a wee while back my better half had an infection on his elbow and Dr Slacko had the nasty task of squeezing his pus out. I was telling this story to Mrs Vague Acquaintance in the supermarket, but distracted by errant offspring it came out like:

"Poor Dr Slacko gave his wotsit a squeeze and his gunk came flying out and whizzed passed her hair."

Mrs Vague Acquaintance gave me a long hard stare and said "well anyway, I'd better be off now" and pushed her trolley laden with various children and food items away as fast as her little legs could carry her.

Whoops!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :-)