Wednesday 26 March 2014

SUPER CHEAP WEB HOSTING!!!!

Had to share this.

 

I am a big fan of HostGator because of their unparalleled customer service but they are not always the cheapest option.

 

But .... today only they are offering a whacking huge 50% off their hosting deals and domain names for $4 a year! HUGE!

 

I'm a little teed off because a couple of months back I went and got myself some hosting elsewhere for a couple of years because I couldn't afford my fave HostGator. Gah! So infuriating!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nelly, at first let me say my cordial thanks for this super helpful stuff. You did an awesome job here for your readers and fans of course. In fact, I was hunting for having some good ideas on selecting a reliable and fast web hosting platform and already got few ideas tripping to this site web design belize but I wanted to learn more about it before reaching to a decision and my pleasure I found your brilliant weblog by googling and instantly clicked on and discovered me into your amazing offer news. What a wholesome work you have dropped on this brightly designed page. It's really amazing to have to tour here. I have heard a lot about hostgator but reading your article my confidence got high. I would like to admire the helpful deed you done here. I know I have to visit back gain here very soon for the next update.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :-)