Wednesday 30 April 2014

BSBP 8 - Introducing Bead Soup 2!

Now that you've met my first (official) partner, Hajer, please allow me to now introduce my second (unofficial) partner, Bridget of www.shears58.net!


Long story short we both got ants in our pants waiting to hear from our BSBP partners so we decided to become back-up partners. Look at the luscious soup that Bridget sent me :

And Bridget kindly wrote me a list of the goodies :

The past few weeks have been very hectic and I haven't been able to pick up my post for a good three weeks so I was major over-excited when I finally got to the post office yesterday to find a huge bag of goodies from Bridget waiting for me.


And perfect timing too - I have just (more-or-less) finished my first gorgeous soup from Hajer, so even though there's only a few days left until reveal, it's a few days of glorious beading! Watch out my family, you are about to be ignored!


Here's a closer look at my gorgeous second course :

Hope I can do this soup justice by May the 3rd!
 

 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :-)