Thursday 17 April 2014

(No) De-Clutter 2014 - Weeks 15 & 16

It's school holidays so we have been at the beach!

My bestest, most favourite place to be wherever in the world I am.

Fascinating cliffs and rock pools.


Giant sand ants.

 

Cool light houses. With jumbo jet conveniently drawing an artistic line of clouds just for me ;-)

 

Funky millionaire beach houses.

 

Glorious sea-scapes.

 

Cheeky cockies competing with sea-gulls for our fish-n-chips.

 

Interesting graffiti on the way home.

 

And ... (ominous music) ... the aftermath!

 

 

Guess what I'll be doing next week!

 

 

 



3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Love the pictures. Looks like someplace I'd be happy to spend time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous vacation! I hope you got the rest and relaxation you needed. It appears like you will have your work cut out for you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jealous - have fun! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :-)